Friday, July 13, 2007

weeks at end

as the days rolls by....the sun snuggles back into the darkness..... i feel her breath on my ear.....her whispers send shivers down my spine.....every moment thinking what could have been...... i close my eyes and all i see is her face.....the warmth of her hand in mine still haunts me at nite.... endless sleepless nites............twisting and turning....... alas giving something up is not something i am good at...... as soon as i smell blood i want more...... leash is something i detest.....but there are times when one is required.............closing my eyes and tracing her face with my memory is the only thing that i can do........she was there and then gone.......and why the fuck am i listenin to papa don preach!!!!!.......


life is wierd! all who agree owe me a beer for sayin "life sucks"!

5 comments:

dreamy said...

hmmm I agree, but I dont want beer.:-|

coffee stain said...

cheese cake then.........one my choose one's sin!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

I agree!I owe u two beers!!!

But tui kobe assasin holi????...:-P

Llama said...

i agree too... but am poor these days... do i still have to give u a beer?

coffee stain said...

@ad
i want it :P

@ cia
you owe me more

@ C
e-beer then!...........e-corny