Friday, December 7, 2007

to my simona! pssst : call me and lemme know where you are

Where you are thats where I want to be
And through your eyes are all the things I want to see
In the night you are my dreams
You'r everything to me

You'r the love
Of my life
And the breath
In my prayers
Take my hand
Lead me there
What I need is you here

I cant forget the taste of your mouth
From your lips, the heavens pour out
I cant forget when we are one
You and I am free

Everyday, every night
You alone, are the love of my life

Everyday, every night
You, alone, are the love of my life

We go dancing in the moonlight
With the starlight in your eyes
We go dancing till the sunrise
You and me, were gonna
Dance, dance, dance



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this bit is a requiem :

if i ruled the world......man what a fantasy......no limits...no one to say no......there's no wrong no right........no poor no rich....no colour or creed....just people on a planet full of grace and harmony.....heh what a world..... one can experience this nirvana but for a mere lapse or ...sence...a trip may be, with bright colours and clear speech....unusually coming at you so slow...as if the words themselves circle in a helix around the head.... a moment in which we are weight less....sin free and pure...... but only for a while......god says good things never lasts forver.......the good times always are in the past...a hazy un certain future.....i ask why......why us.....(why me)....... but then rebellion is the only option......so i rebel along with others.....for the system which ought to inspire us.....encourage us.... we need to reach out. i guess theres only one plague in this world........choice.......its so difficult and we are helpless before it.......the only cure would be if we could directly see the vision of each decision we make.....every turn we take.....every lie we tell........heh.....its feels nice to reach out.....i dare say with the advancement in technology.....such miracles may be possible......but there again god interferes..........our generation will pass by then..........but to tell you the truth i kinda like not knowing......knowing means caring......caring means commitments.. .....commitments for us to dissapoint........atleast we will feel things we'd miss out on.... and somehow it feels better to fall and then get up rather than not falling at all.... to which i introduce another one of my favourites.............


do click and read...............i'd like that!

6 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Ahh,I love that last part of the song uve posted.....where the crowd cheers and santana plays the guitar.....!!..
I remember,tui halu chili when u wrote that.
It does feel nice to reach out!!

Llama said...

Very deep. Am a little speechless now. I don't think I'm too happy with calling "life" a "lost game", but then, that's me. To each his own.

And "i dare say with the advancement in technology.....such miracles may be possible......but there again god interferes" -- Right on!

coffee stain said...

see i do talk well.... its just when and how :P

dreamy said...

I remember reading this before. I guess you posted this pic sometime back in your blog. Or was it ur orkut album?

Unknown said...

high fundus bhai....

coffee stain said...

@ dreamy
i know you'v read it :P eita "re-runs" cholche.....you to startin theke aachis......i take it you haven't missed an episode :P

@ sammy
told you you'll like it