Monday, December 3, 2007

fuck....fuck fuck fuck

i lost my wallet today........ ironically the guy who got out of that same cab had dropped a ton o things and was gladly walkin off....i called him back to give his stuff.......and guess what i fuckin lost my wallet in that same fuckin ! fuck the money...... first time wallet e taka chilo......else its always in all my pockets...... first time it had a fuck load of money.....first time i lost my fuckin wallet........never been pick fuckin pocketed ever.....fuck....i have been under the fuckin weather for over 5 fuckin days now......my camera is fuckin around with me.....seems every one is fuckin yanking my chain...................


fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Dyaus Spes said...

16 FCUKs including title! :O

coffee stain said...

"fucks"......FUCKS.....f u c k s
...........get it?!

fuck!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

dude...fuckin damn!!!...Some jinxed cab!!!
But fuck...seriously..koto taka chilo....was it the same black wallet??!!

coffee stain said...

it was it was.........it karma i tell ya karma......fuckin karma is out to get me....koto taka chilo?!
sigh.......900+ and thats not countin the torn 500 buck note which i was supposta change.....but didn
............i think i am gonna cry

Llama said...

Poor Roy :(

onnesha said...

i say FUCK to that.amen!

Aphrodite said...

man...too many fucks....really was a fucked up day i guess....life is fucking bad at times..ki kora jabe...;)