Thursday, November 6, 2008

it was on like donkey kong

phew.... i thought i'd never get to use that line again.... incase i gave forgotten to mention.... this be my blog spot... mine mine mine mine mine
waaaa
debo na.... bhaaak saala :P
its my blogspot and i can write what i want to .... and you can't stop me
sticks and stones.... boo hoo
i try this.... i'll try to sum up in one one word

sad
insane
very stupid-moronic and blonde ( so i cheated.... act1. roy's blog spot : i cheat )
out-of-proportion
bawaal (full)
hypocritical
rash
.....am i really doin this :D

clap clap.... i have also veered

pictures then.... thats where its at :P
good show

4 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

go go boy!!..
its ur blog.
do.kill.spit.trash.but its ur blog.
People who hinder that freedom for expression ,speech and all that....can lick the liquid shit off my ass! :-P

loony girl said...

goooo roooyyyyyy!!!!!!
besh bhalo!!

Llama said...

Ei Moo... last line ta khub nongra korli. I forgot what I wanted to comment also. Ewww.

coffee stain said...

@ moo
ewwww

@ solo
lage rahoooooooooo

@ llama
wink wink nudge
oi chele ta jaast nongra :D