Tuesday, November 25, 2008

back

my return was not what i had expected
my trusty computer....that withstood the 60 kmph tumble to the edge of the teesta cliff is finally showing signs of "wear and tear" (touch wood)....... she has been a true companion ...... i have treated her bad.... infact horribly come to think of it..... the 80 gb hdd still works..... but oh how i used to play catch ..... take it from comp to comp..... she was my movie theater..... my sound dock... undoubtly had the best vedio collection in college....and music too..... oh college.... i remember when she came.... all black.... sad speakers....very sad ...but then pujo was coming..... that would be taken care of.... she was the best looking and best performing for her time...... reigned the college with spunk..... oh the many time i re-installed windows on her..... 3 times a week.... 2 times a day.... she never complained.... she took it.... she knew it was good for her..... the countless viruses and worms i hand picked off of her.....just so that she'd run smoothly... for all the troubles i gave her she showed me the blue screen of death only 3 times.....
i re-installed windows today..... it was sad
soul sucking..... left me feeling drained..... unworthy and distant
the old ddr's have been replaced with a 1gig ram...... and windows will now run on a dedicated 40 gig drive.... i should have done this earlier..... she still didn complain.....
i have kept her thru my hay-days..... and i hope to keep her some more
she be my computer......my first love
i never let anyone touch her.....smooth talked her and used the utmost of delicate touch..... minus the spank here and there ....she liked it like that
did i mention i had to change the power supply..... in layman's terms paati heart transplant .....
she runs.....she'll run

she owend f-503 "hallowed be thy name"

2 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

she's dying???? :( :( :(
She was nice to me too.She never used to electrocute me.

loony girl said...

that was tear inducing... makes me love my comp with all my heart now... no matter how awful they r... n hw awful we r to them, the bond still stays strong..
sighh
a bit like cats u know... :P