Sunday, October 14, 2007

the reunion

seven.....its a bad number for some.....but for us it was bliss........ seven friends...nostalgia oozing out fueled with some beer and some stamina sticks.... ahh.... it was a surreal.... the masks came off....we were mere people for some moments....old friends lost in tie reunited by the only bengali festival strong enough to summon us all....... i hoped time would freeze....that 7pm would remain 7pm for the rest of eternity but alas al good things must come to an end......apart for the driving bit i enjoyed the day....after a long time i can say the day went well........we only hope to reunite again....but this time we all will be in water!

5 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

hahahahahaha!!!...but wasnt there just 5 of us????
..and yes yes...Water....aaaye!!

coffee stain said...

umm.......mugsy and ghosh

dreamy said...

stamina stcks!!!!!!!!!!

I want stamina sticks..:((
I want stamina sticks..:((
I want stamina sticks..:((


ok, but congrats for the reunion btw.:D

coffee stain said...

believe me...... "I want stamina sticks..".......you don't not for stamina

Llama said...

chhorachhori of 7s in that post. (my lucky number btw. And I dont know anyone who claims its unlucky for 'em)