Tuesday, October 2, 2007

is it just me?!

lemme start off by saying that today advertisements in india have taken a turn towards some sort of an improvement....dont get me wrong...there are still some that i hate...some that are simply daft! but i dunno if you all see as much tv as i do.....but there is this reliance ad. goin around.....the theme is that in india every one had advise for everyone....but no one goes outof their way to do anything about it....rhyme nor reason plane gyaan... free of cost.....the 1min 30 sec ad sums up india in a nutshell and although the whole thing could have been done a lil better.....its fine the way it came out. at times everyone would agree that this is true.....its an integral part of a particular generation and their offsprings...... i do it at times.....not to be a hypocrite, but i know when to say what and who to say it it...... then comes along a pompous lil 20 year ol'.....tellin me who to write my blogs......it my fuckin blog......i like it....an i'll keep on writin the way i wish.....i mean givin advise on how to write blogs to others...... jesus its my friggin log i can write gibberish for all that matters..... to many friggin dots......fuck i mean get a friggin life ........don't like it....don't read it.....piss off and let me be...... don't go puttin your nose where it don't belong..... don't ruffle the friggin feathers if ye don't know what kinda bird it is.
i might sound really insensitive.......but i believe i am not......thats what counts.....its ppl like this that make tick.....i mean the fuckin audacity.....i believe that some ppl are plain an simple sad....get a life or get laid....and if you don't like what you get......get the fuck out.... b-bye......
blog e o criticism.....this is supposta to be fun....not clinical........sick sick sick..... i feel like punching someone! have't felt this jittery since kaalrav......(coll. fest).......
i have enough friends as it is.....and i am not keen on takin advise.....ask my dad!

to all others good night and god speed!

9 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

too many fuckin dots in this post....hahahaha!!!...i know what you mean!!
ohh!!,ive felt the brunt of ur anger sooo many times!!!
And that has actually taught me to be diplomatic or keep-shut!!..
But yes,people are giving lotsa free advice nowadays.
I wonder if knowledge comes real cheap these days.
Now that you remind me of Kaalrav,I wanna punch someone too. :)

coffee stain said...

diplo e to chili.....saala kintu never kept shut! you sneaky bastard you......remember radssss..he he... ki chodna chilam mone aache....passe

Llama said...

heehee... this time u've put a whole army of dots to prove your point ("dots", "point" -- PJ :P)

dreamy said...

LOL...what a post!..I would feel like punching someone too!..if someone told me how to write MY blog!...hehe, but fact is..no one tells me!..

coffee stain said...

yeah...and thats the way it should be..... its my/your space... r-e-s-p-e-c-t.....arethra franklin style!!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

RADSSSS was the chonda'est thing ever!!!!....ill never mistake like that.Aar diplo naa hole,CIA would have never formed.Niether would have mossad.
*wink-wink*

ad libber said...

Way to go, you tell them. Someone did try to tell me how to write my blog once. Your post makes me think I replied a bit too nicely to them.
Ah!! I need revenge now.
Thank you for showing me the path.

coffee stain said...

@ libber
the path...:P.. never be told what to do....specially from cyber wannabe punks....eat or be eaten...

ad libber said...

hmm, then i be nice and be walked over, which I do wihout telling anyway? ah well, what the hell, there is always television.