Monday, June 4, 2007

rum an some fun.......





this is a slight insight in on how crazy i am......... not 5 hours ago i ranted how good it was too have company....hic.... well guess what....itsh ash good ffun when oure alone too...hic..... well thats not who happy i am.... i am more....he he....ie i can interpret thish he he.....ie sober enough to write correct english.........hic.....with the minor hic.... yo-ho-ho-ho.....arrrrrr.....(sorry poc dechechi recently)....well anyways...after that post i did me a lil thinkin.... i got the camera......my uncles camera...lol....its his.....so anyways.....stuff....and ample time......sho me got to thinkin....damn hot inside...take cam and go to roof......aye ........ waited till dawn and went clad with camera and water and batteries.....both for the camera and me...and a flask of chillllled water..... hmm.... i get up there and survey........put my hand in to mi pocket..... friskin for a match....which i was "Certain" i had brought........ half pant e jodi 8ta pocket hoye...mairi.....and none o them have the damn strikes.....on the better side i found ninety bucks in tens...... i cursin myself went four flights down agaaain.....made sure to get the strikes this time and took the tripod just in case....hic...... went up agaain...four friggin flights of stairs...... lit up.....and put me 7th sense into motion.... took coupla good pics..... the one in which the big ass jeep stays put and the other passes by kinda reminded me of me........waitin for mi driver to come as the others pass me by....(thats not me talkin....thats the rum......hic.......but you gotta admit...some good ol romantic bull shiit....)..... so anyways.......a few pics of the rain"barren" clouds that taunt us...... my blocks islands picture.........and well now that i am douzed in rum and lighting one in the name of the person who merrily drunk shibu's beer left last time as i look at it now in the freezer..... the same bottle only with the lid on......fuck shibu...he had to leave another bottle...and i hate beer.....hic........

5 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

sala!!!...the beer was worth it.!!!

:P

photo'ta du'bar laagiyechish!!???

coffee stain said...

duto aalda aalda photo be...uff.... no respect!

dreamy said...

yes yes..I am good at "spot the diffrence"!!!..[:D]..nice pics..

coffee stain said...

atta gurl..... chi chi nunku... no points for you!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

dude......!!!!....i do notice the diff....sigh!!!!....im so lost!!!