Thursday, March 26, 2009

dilli








i sat at the same garden where i started taking pictures, my uncle would call me mad : i had the camera on me 24x7, tying this that, taking pictures of plants, insects, whatever moved, cast a shadow, had color, untapped beauty. this is where is all started for me, this and the last bit of college. i just have a better camera now, more modes to occupy my mind this time. this visit does feel like a vacation. i dread coming to dilli, i do. its the last place i'd wish to go given a choice, but its nice here... in the campus. i think the weather is that has got me, i expected scorching heat, but i got a nice cool breeze. the kind that requires that light razaai. aah bliss. the best part is that i get to have my morning tea in the garden. that bit i really liked, like. very peaceful-calm-serene. i like :)
i feel happy. which is good. i am taking pictures. which is good. i miss calcutta. which is good. sigh, miss the lil things in life, but you know you have them to fall back on.....aar ektu, then home :)

4 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Though ive always preferred your BW photos much more.These are quite lovely and colourful.Esp the flowers.:)
I remember.I remember where it all started.Esp with that camera which you now use as paperwieght :). But yes,i remember.

Pranaadhika Sinha Devburman - Bat said...

Bird missing it's Otter

Sam said...

hey nice clicks!!
I really the first 4... nice work with the contrast n all!!

Hallucinations of a teardrop...sreemanti said...

nice ;)