Tuesday, August 26, 2008

relief






comic relief i mean.... its another thing that i do... a lot of.... i like it and it become so me thats now a days it comes naturally..... wind , snow or rain.... i have one for every occasion ..... every time... i make em work would be vanity... but like i care..... i pull it off i say..... :P
i be besh besh these days..... content and focused .... which is good..... a lil of a lot a things can do that to you... its good to take pictures again..... its just chuggin the big mofo all over the place..... if you can do it... it well worth it...... damn lazy genes i got.... sigh what to do now
oo oo remember to breathe .... i almost forgot.... by far the best ice breaker..... almost shatters if i don say so me self

13 comments:

Llama said...

I think I'll send my unborn Debanuj and Hasmukh to hi5 those kids sometimes. :D

'Remember to breathe' - that be good gaan.

Random Doodler said...

Gorgeous, the second picture. I love.
Do you know your stomach should expand when you're breathing in and not the other way round?

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

The first chobi is good but but but the 2nd picture is a killer!!!!!
the girl talks too much about unborn kids....eh eh eh!!!! :-P
I waaaaaaunder whaaaaaaaaaaai??!!

loony girl said...

i love kung foo kids!

and like second pic like every1 else.

Llama said...

@ Moo
Jaata. My unborn kids. My keyboard. Shutupshutup.

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

@poo...
Blah,ur gay kids!!!!
Shendigetup,whoa!!!!!!

Aphrodite said...

noice snaps...

Aphrodite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ad libber said...

I like the fourth pic. Reminds me of er.. P and P (I know, I know, I am obsessed, I am just glad Poojo seems equally obsessed)

coffee stain said...

@ ppl

due to financial reasons this blog will be stalled for a bit... taka nei nei... shob saala shesh korediye chi.... and friggin airtel ppl...chor saala.... gushti's good them... and and aabar bachha der niye jhamela.... uff.... ki hobe ki hobe....
i will accept donations in the form of cash tho :P
for further information please contact me....
n.b. : all donations are non refundable :D

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

@Coffee stain....
YAAAAAAAAAY...same here.....my net has been taken off too....im trying to abuse my office internet though!!!

onnesha said...

i fucking love the last tw.especialy the second last.
the sheer audacity.
beyara bachcha,sala!
damn nice.

loony girl said...

dwn with airtel!
chol shala kelai b*****dder!!!