Saturday, February 2, 2008

f*%kin cold

is it me or is global warming really makin its "presence" known........ calcutta feels wet....cold....windy...... what is up with that.... its making me bitter...... short tempered ...... givin me cold toes and fingers...... i drink coffee like an addict on coke...... 31st o jan i weathered the storm ... i was very undressed for the coldest calcutta day ever....... my trip to swabhumi on pilgrimage with cassini's division was loud......and well thats the only thing that helped with the dipping weather... here's my monochrome look at the proceedings..... damn was it a cold yet another good show!






10 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

its global warming I bet!!

But 31st of Feb????????wtf??!!!

coffee stain said...

typo old chump ....typo

dreamy said...

cold fingers tobuo ok ok types...but cold toes I can't bear.

So I actually go around wearing moja nowadays. And have a bath with cold water.That really helps, ahob thanda dure paliye chole jaye.

and first pic ta too good aarki.:D

Llama said...

I have colder toes and fingers than thou currently.. sitting in Gurgaon you see :P

"undressed" -- lmao

coffee stain said...

onek typo..... some how i was meant to write under-dressed :P chi chi jaata :P

onnesha said...

damn nice peekchaars.i like:)

ad libber said...

cold finger, I do not mind
Cold toes, I will survive
Cold nose, That I will not stand for.
But at least this gives us a reason to wear the winterwear we always wanted to.

Aphrodite said...

kolkata really tht cold...aye...nice pics..btw...

coffee stain said...

@ onn
well thank e!

@ libber
winter wear?! where's the cold now ?????

@ aphro
ye it was chilly..... now back to same old shitty weather :P

undifferentiated said...

me lurved lurved lurved the cold...i mean really, kolkatay cold aar kothay hoy...besh bhalo laglo!
p.s. dyu mind if i link u?