Monday, August 13, 2007

reality













its a scary thing it is....... you do something and you think in don't matter......but karma is it..... bugger eh......what comes around goes around....thats reality right there......i know it exists but i still don't like it........ it gets you down when you least expect it....... good mood bad mood....don matter...... it get to me......where ever and when ever.......some of my flaws.....well a better way o putting it is one more of my flaws..... but i suppose that cuts and bruises remind you.... a spotless shirt is damed new if not wrinkled ...if not stained........ new ie on touched ie waiting for its journey to begin....... i'd rather be a smelly worn out shirt more than on any rack....... but i guess i already am........ buggering reality......... i see things that others don't.....hear what most can't.....i speak to a few who can understand.......feel absolutely nothing except the everyday mundane ticking of the clock....... tick tock tick tock..... the random sound of the shutter opening and closing.... other than that its smelly tattered and wrinkled for me......and i have to be sick cause some how its dosen't bother me..... i mean it should and i really want it to.......but it doesn't......i never changed being me....never for me....my future or or rite now.........its nothing to be proud of.....but i guess its to late to say i was born in the wrong century.........

well i'll leave you with some picture which i'll take rite after i write this last word........ i'd call it a glimpse.

5 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

"but i guess its to late to say i was born in the wrong century........." is absolutely true...the despair and the entire morbidness of this century puts me off......couldnt have agreed more...

btw..love the lighter pic..and hope u be damned for making Jolie look like a horny desi mom!!

coffee stain said...

dude....she's all i have :P she looks over me as i try to fall into slumber.......just like old times!

Llama said...

Even i think i was born in the wrong decade.. wudnt have minded growing up with the Beatles or back when people still fought with cannons.

Btw.. That pic was of JOLIE???

And i was so happy to see MAD there! :D

dreamy said...

I like you.:)


[and by "you" i mean your pictures].:D

coffee stain said...

@ poo
mad is and inspires me!

@ dreamy
thanks. hugs!